Derick,

I've pointed out problems _WEEKS_ ago.
I let you know problems _MANY_ times.

Derick, be responsible with your change and opinion at least.
Don't forget you're the one broke it w/o discussion first.
When I add "-c php.ini-dist", there is discussion. As a result,
there is -c option.

Please revert your patch. (And don't forget to remove double
-d 'safe_mode=0')

BTW, everyone agree with Derick's statement for such
a simple & obvious bug fixes with CVS managed sources?

--
Yasuo Ohgaki