Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were going off-topic to pick at parts of Maxim's argument. My mistake.

George

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 08:52 PM, Ilia A. wrote:

On November 25, 2002 08:44 pm, George Schlossnagle wrote:
Is your claim that db2 has no international error messages? It does, or
did last I checked. Or was it that SQLServer doesn't either (it does
as well).
Uhm, did I say anything about i18n in DB2 or SQLServer, no. I merely pointed
out that Oracle's status as most powerful database is in the eye of the
beholder.

Ilia