At 10:14 26.11.2002, Derick Rethans wrote:
On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, John Coggeshall wrote:

> Maxim (and anyone else who is interested)
>
> Shall we try to get a patch for this working then? I'm thinking perhaps
> starting off with an XML file defining the error messages, which is
> converted to a cdb for actual use.

Waste of time

Derick
Hi Jon,

maybe Derick is right but here's for the error codes themselves:

You could try to add only names or numbers as error codes. The first you
must change is all php_error() calls to php_error_docref() calls. After that
you will have to add those message codes and remeber no double entry.
php_error_docref now uses internal php_error_cb(). Here you will have to
find a solution for displaying your codes.

Problems: Some php_error() calls are called from functions which do not
have a TSRMLS_C(C) parameter. Here you must add TSRMLS_FETCH().

When all this is working you can try and work on i18n...but that'l be far away.

Or someone else has a faster solution....

marcus