Hi Andi,

> Are you sure you should be using malloc()/free() and not emalloc()/efree()?
> Also please use strlcpy() instead of strncpy(). (Weird I mentioned it twice
> in one day :)
> http://www.courtesan.com/todd/papers/strlcpy.html

Probably there are even more things broken in my patch :) I'm quite new to C
and I'm happy it works without segfaulting. strlcpy looks interesting and
I'll read through the link as soon as I find some free time.

Oh, this patch is explicitly *NOT* meant to go into the main branch. It's
just an additional patch for whoever needs it, sorry for not pointing this
out more explicitly.

-daniel