Just to somewhat limit my agreement with that statement, I'd rephrase it so that it's clear that people's opinion does matter. Something along the lines of 'Too many people think that they're in a position to decide about PHP'.

Zeev

At 02:35 19/12/2002, Sascha Schumann wrote:
On 18 Dec 2002, Xavier Spriet wrote:

> Well it's up to whoever has karma to make that decision.
> People can give their opinion obviously but shouldn't expect to actually
> make the decision.

    That's the problem with the current state of PHP development.
    Too many people think that their opinion actually matters.

    - Sascha