ok - apologies. I just realised that it was actually to do with the
table/field setup (fields with the same name in both tables) and the
specific left join query.

The sql statement used (left join) would select all columns from 2 tables,
both of which included some similar fields (ie create_id and create_date). I
did not realise that the$myrow array returned by php only includes one
result for fields from 2 tables with the same name, and that it would
overwrite the results from the first table with the second.

Tijn

http://derickrethans.nl/
http://php-mag.net/