Ari Pollak wrote:
PHP isn't leaking memory, my modification to the mail() function is
leaking memory, as said earlier in this thread, which is what's troubling
me because I can't track down what's leaking.
Ah. I see.
I'm using qmail, but I don't realize problem you have mentioned.
What kind of address format are you using? Please send me to a
a short reproducing script.

If I think the problem should be took care of, I'll take care of
it.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki

Yasuo Ohgaki said:

PHP shouldn't leak memory even if output/input from/to external program
differs. It seems it's a PHP problem for this matter.

Are you sure your input to mail() is RFC compliant?
Even if input is not RFC compliant, PHP shouldn't leak memory, though.