On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Anantha Kesari H Y wrote:

> hyanantha             Fri Jan  3 10:59:02 2003 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     /php4/sapi/apache2filter  php_apache.h sapi_apache2.c
>   Log:
>   Modifications for NetWare.

    I need to say it again.

    These modifications are *extremely* ugly.

    It's like spilling a glass of wine over important documents.
    You won't be able to remove the spilled substance without
    expensive labor.

    These modifications lack proper factoring.  They repeat the
    same kind of change all over our code base.  Instead of
    hiding some of netware's properties behind appropiate
    macros and typedefs, you duplicate existing code in a
    slightly changed manner all over the place.

    What do you guys think about this?

    - Sascha