heh :0

we could also just do a system("file $_"); or whatever to work out what kind
of file we're adding... and if it's a binary type file, then just don't
diff. for large diffs, like date changes or doc changes, then publishing the
diffs at a site like cvs.php.net/diffs/ or similar would also be trivial, i
think.

 -- james