Hey all,

Here's the situation.  I'm on a server running FreeBSD and Apache 2.
Someone else installed both.  There is software that is running on this
server, that I'm sure is dependent on certain options being compiled into
Apache.

I'm trying to install PHP on the server to make life a little easier with
some scripting.  I don't think SO is compiled into Apache and that obviously
keeps me from compiling PHP as an apache mod.

But if I complile apache and don't include options that are needed for the
software, I'll obviously break the software.

So my question is, is there a way to see what options are compiled into
Apache, so that if I recompiled it, I could make sure to include the current
options that are compiled now?  Thanks in advance everyone!

Jacob Bolton