You really don't need karma to commit a patch of few lines. Just send a unified diff and someone with dufficient karma will commit it.

Tal

Ernani Joppert Pontes Martins wrote:
OK, I will change the Style of the comments

But that's not the point.

The point is that I need CVS Karma to commit it and I don't have.

When I get it then I will make the unified diff and send to the list...

TIA,

Ernani

"Joseph Tate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem

You need to use "C" style /*comments*/.

Also, send a unified diff.  Do this by running cvs diff -u <files you
modified>.

Joseph