Pierre-Alain Joye wrote:
ext/calendar has support for all this ... it even knows about the
"french revolution calendar" ;)

rofl :)

Well, I'm talking about a good and usefull date/time extension. I do not
say calendar is not good, but it does not cover what we need for a good,
crossplatform date/time modules :)
ext/calendar is about date only, not about time

but i can't see where it is not cross-platform ...

and if you want to come up with something usefull even for historians
you have to deal with different transition dates from julian to greorian
in addition to time zones and different daylight saving time switch dates

ext/calendar is not perfect, but all the algorithms are in there ...

--
Six Offene Systeme GmbH     http://www.six.de/
i.A. Hartmut Holzgraefe     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel.: +49-711-99091-77

Sie finden uns auf der CeBIT in Halle 6/H44   http://www.six.de/cebit2003/