Marcus Börger wrote:
At 20:20 12.03.2003, Andrei Zmievski wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Marcus Börger wrote:
> This works even though i do not like  extends FOO.

Why? Both C# and Java (AFAIR) allow interfaces to extend other
interfaces.

Because of the second part of the answer. It is a little bit strange that
an interface can extend and implement an interface but a class can
only implement interfaces. Also it is a bit weired that i can implement
multiple interface but extend only one.

An interface should not implement an interface, only classes should implement interfaces. 'implement' infers that actual executable code is provided that implements an interface. Again, I haven't followed the interface stuff, and sorry for writting without reading the background, but I'm working off the assumption that interfaces are kind of like IDL.

ok:
interface extends interface
class extends class implements interface

not ok:
interfaces implements interface
class extends interface

Shane