Aloha,

First up Chris thank you for your input specifically.

Happy to see so many voices of support as well.

In general: Who would be motivated to work with me on shaping a proposal?
Please contact me directly via slack, email, twitter (@lsmith) ..

Note: For now I would put the scope on inclusive language only. However I
think in parallel work could also be done on maybe looking at other sources
for issues in naming like the Events example I mention.

regards,
Lukas
--
regards,