On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 6:02 PM Alessandro Lai <alessandro.la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Lukas for the continued effort on this topic. You're basically
> stumbling on a recurring problem that we have here at PHP-FIG: we don't
> have a way to stipulate a "living document", something that is similar to a
> PSR but can evolve.
>
> IMHO this could actually work if we write down a new bylaw that handles
> this case, and it would solve similar issues like the coding standard (see
> PSR-12) where the PSR can't keep up with how fast the language is evolving.
> I'll give this some more thought and try to find a way to draft a bylaw
> that encapsulates a basic solution to this.

thx!

in the meantime, here is a first draft of a document about inclusive
language
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5iNw4xcfWLquVoV22QceYHFKdKode0VEhmQaC3fbcQ/edit#

I have enabled comments/suggestions.
It can become whatever .. a PSR, a by-law or something else. Once we have
figured this out we can convert it to a PR.

regards,
Lukas
--
regards,