you can do that by using a frames site that just has 1 frame(=the 'hidden'
url).
this is very weak , because the user just has to take a look at page
properties
to see the real URL.
another aproach would be to wrap all access to your server through apache
a php that opens the desired url with fopen and then parses the html for <a
href, etc
and fixes them to links to your desird address. i doubt that this is a good
idea
for a heavy-traffic site or in case you try to steal some content that the
admin
of the other server will not notice that there are a lot of requests from
your servers ip.

sebastian