On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Sebastian Stadtlich wrote:

> you can do that by using a frames site that just has 1 frame(=the 'hidden'
> url).
> this is very weak , because the user just has to take a look at page
> properties
> to see the real URL.

This I do not mind since most users are not very knowledgable about internet.
The problem here is that web users will be comming from any site to my
client's designated page.  Not all sites have frames.

> another aproach would be to wrap all access to your server through apache
> a php that opens the desired url with fopen and then parses the html for <a
> href, etc
> and fixes them to links to your desird address. i doubt that this is a good
> idea
> for a heavy-traffic site or in case you try to steal some content that the
> admin
> of the other server will not notice that there are a lot of requests from
> your servers ip.

Not really, since they will be coming to my client's site with permission.
I want others who are using features on my client's site to feel they are
still on their site of origin (what ever that might be).

Thanks

Ajdin