Hi Rasmus,

Thank you for the link - and sorry about the empty messages ;-)

The slides did help to some extend. But I'm only able to compile as
described in slide 28.
When I try to compile it as a shared module no .so file is generated. I
do however get the following warnings:

*** Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by -lstocks.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

*** Warning: libtool could not satisfy all declared inter-library
*** dependencies of module stocks.  Therefore, libtool will create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening
*** application is linked with the -dlopen flag.

The dlopening appliations is that PHP itself?

BR
  Thomas