Is anyone else dissappointed in the limited pricing options of the Zend IDE?
I would love to buy the commercial license as about half of my work would
fall into that.

My problem is I don't want or need anything except the IDE. Are there other
people in this same boat?

I would like the IDE but don't want to pay for a bunch of stuff I don't
want or need. I would think that there is some middle-goround somewhere.
More than $50.00 for the personal license but less than the $850.00 for the
whole big ball of wax.

I would love to hear what others are thinking on this subject.