From: Dean Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PHP General <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:43 AM
Subject: [PHP] contracting & consulting (was "[PHP] Pricing for PHP
programming???")

Somewhat related to the recent discussion on pricing for contractors, I
thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any good resources to help budding
contrators/consultants find their way around.

I'm a skilled web developer, but I'm not so knowledgeable when it comes to
law and conventions in the US for contractors and consultants doing web
development (or anything else).

If there are any good books or websites that talk about this type of
self-employment, or if anyone has personal experience they wish to offer,
please let me know.

Thanks.
Dean.