I've been looking through the manual but I keep on missing the function or
it doesn't exist.
I need to know if there is a way to get a specified HTML page (as if you
were to go to the page by typing in the url in your browser) and either
turn it into a string or array or something that I would be able to cut up
and use the information that I need.  This way PHP does the work instead of
going to the page yourself.