Muito obrigado pela ajuda Michael!

Hi everyone!
To use de DBA database format, first i had to configurate php with
--with-db2 option. All works (configure, make and make install). But the
php script still not works. The line of the script that has a problem
is:

$id = dba_open ("/home/httpd/html/testes/test.db", "n", "db2");

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: dba_open() in
/home/httpd/html/testes/teste.php on line 5

That's the error. But, when i looks at phpinfo(), it shows that the php
wasn't configurated with --with-db2.

I wanna know, how to upgrate the configurations of php... I already
tried to delete the config.cache file, but still not working.

Anyone knows it?

Tks,
Sorry for the English... /me from Brazil
Scratch