On Friday 09 February 2001 10:31, Jørg V. Bryne wrote:
> check out: serialize();

> > I'm trying to pass a multi dimensional array through a url link but
> > I'm having a hard time doing this. Is it actually possible? from what

It's possible (with serialize), but not desirable if the array can become
big (which is easy with multidim. arrays). Better:

$ArrayS = serialize ($TheArray);
$AKey = md5 ($ArrayS);

// insert into database (key: $AKey, value: $ArrayS)

$Url = $baseurl . "?key=$AKey"

plus the matching reading code

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

"Software is like sex: the best is for free" -- Linus Torvalds