On Friday 09 February 2001 11:58, Jørg V. Bryne wrote:
> i would agree that serialize isn't good for huge arrays, yes, but if
> you're considering databases, why not use sessions?

Well, if sessions are useful for you, go ahead and use them. If you only
want to pass something on 1-5 links on your entire site, sessions are
overkill, but otherwise they'd be my tool of choice.

BTW - arrays don't have to be "huge" to generate unwieldy (and dangerous)
URLs

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Google results 1-10 of about 142,000,000 for e. Search took 0.18 seconds.

- http://www.google.com/search?q=e