From: "Joseph H Blythe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "php-general" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 3:29 PM
Subject: [PHP] deleting cart items on session expire

> hey all,
>
> I was wondering how one would suggest removing items from a cart system
once the session lifetime has expired. I have it set to the default 0, which
expires the session on browser close, what I want to be able to do is
"delete * from Cart where session='$PHPSESSID'" when the user closes thier
browser window is this even possible? maybe using register_shutdown_function
or something?