I am uploading files and want to limit the size of the file. I can do this
as long as the file that I am uploading doesn't exceed the Server limit. We
don't own the server so I can't change any configuration on the server.

Is there a way to Catch the warning and display my own message in the
browser.

The Warning that I am getting is

Warning: Max file size of 2097152 bytes exceeded - file [upfile] not saved
in [no active file] on line 0

Thanks,

Scott