Hello friends.

I am new to php4 which I am running on an intel machine with NT4 sp6 and
IIS4.

I have 2 forms name.php and username.php When I run the name.php, and click
"submit data" button, the username.php does not appear. I have both the
files in the same directory which is c:\inetpub\wwwroot. Appears to me that
the FORM ACTION is not working and my username.php is noyt called. Can
someone please help me and advise what I am doing wrong.

<HTML>
<!-- Name.php -->
<BODY>
<FORM ACTION="Processform.php" METHOD=POST><BR><BR>
Please enter your name here :
<INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME="username"><BR><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Submit data">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>