Hi all,

I'm a little concerned as to how many times some of the scripts I've been
working on are querying a database:  Some are making up to 4 or 5 queries
each.  Should this give me any cause for concern?

I've only ever been unable to connect to the database once (other than
through script error), and that's when I was using a persistent connection.
So, I guess my question is, is there a recommended maximum number of queries
I should be working around? (MySQL).

Thanks,
James.