Greetings -

FYI: I have WinNT + Apache + PHP

Does anyone know the difference between the cgi version of php4 (php.exe) as
opposed to setting up php4 as a server's module?

I have both versions installed its just that I do not know what is the
difference when it comes to functionality. Does the cgi version execute
faster then the other...things like this!

A Web site would be great an explanation would be ideal.

Thanx in advance