> Does anyone know the difference between the cgi version of php4 (php.exe)
as
> opposed to setting up php4 as a server's module?
>
> I have both versions installed its just that I do not know what is the
> difference when it comes to functionality. Does the cgi version execute
> faster then the other...things like this!

CGI much slower, somewhat more stable since it's been around longer.

There will be some features not available in CGI, but if you're using NT
they probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

--
Visit the Zend Store at http://www.zend.com/store/
Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm