I've been given a project that I want to use PHP with, but unfortunately
there are unchangable hard-coded values that point clients to an ASP
script residing on our server. Here's what I want to do, and I don't
really know how to do it:

I want to pass all the key/value pairs that are passed to the ASP script
to a PHP script. I can get values with Request.Form("key_name"), but
that takes hard-coding the name of the key.

So if the following is passed to the ASP script:
one=blue&two=red&three=yellow

Then I would want to redirect to
myscript.php?one=blue&two=red&three=yellow

How do I go about walking through all the key/values that have been passed
in ASP? I really don't want to have to learn this ugly language..

--
Isaac Force             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(503)656-2489           http://gorgonous.dhs.org

Real Users find the one combination of bizarre
input values that shuts down the system for days.