Well, if it's a query string it's easy...

In the ASP page you do:

<%
Response.Redirect("myscript.php?" & Request.ServerVariables("QUERY_STRING"))
%>

If it's posted form data do this:

<%
Dim Querystring
Querystring = ""
For each Item in Request.Form
    if Querystring = "" Then
        Querystring = Item & "=" & Server.UrlEncode(Request.Form(Item))
    Else
        Querystring = Querystring & "&" & Item & "=" &
Server.UrlEncode(Request.Form(Item))
        ' the above line isn't supposed to wrap
    End If
Next
Response.Redirect("myscript.php?" & Querystring)
%>

On 2/28/01 4:08 PM this was written:

--

Thomas Deliduka