Hello, I am using PHP4 + mysql + Apache to do a little project,

Now, I want to let the end user can browse the record in a database table.
Someone may want the record, through my php script interface, how can I log
the record,
which the user is editing and going to save it.

Or at least how can other instance process know that the record is using by
some other . So that
the script can warn the user not to edit the record.

Thanks!
Zenith