OK, sorry, I read your post in a hurry.
Something like this should work:

        <A HREF="the_next_page.php?id=$row[id]">Do Something</A>

On the next page you'd have:

        $sql = "Do Something WHERE id = '$id'";

By the way, you don't necessarily have to go to a different page in the
sense of a different file ... all your 'pages' can be part of the one php
script divided up like this:

        if ($action == 'delete') { do delete stuff }
        elseif ($action == 'full') { do full display }
        else { just do the default }

In that case, the line above would be more like:

        <A HREF="the_same_page.php?action=delete&id=$row[id]">Do
Something</A>

Hope this is helpful.

Mick