Check out http://www.it.ca/software/noleech-light

It can still be circumvented by a sophisticated leech, since the REFERER
field is supplied by the client, but I've got another one I wrote which
gets used in conjunction with another script to dynamically build
references to files that expire after a period of time, so that if
someone tries to load a file more than a few minutes after loading the
page that points to it, the download will fail.  I'm not distributing
that one publically, but it can be available privately for a fee.