That looks fine, so we need more info:

  - *How* doesn't it work (error message (quote in full)?
                           nothing happens?  keyboard explodes?
                           ...?)

  - some relevant code -- maybe 20-30 lines around the problem
    one, with a clear indication of which is the failing line.

  - anything else that seems relevant.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]