Hello!

I am working on a site that I thought was working just fine - I tested it
in Netscape 7 and IE.  However, several people trying to access it using
Netscape 4.7 have been having problems.  Specifically, there is a search
that returns linked results.  The link transfers the result's id to the
page that displays all of the data.  That works fine IF the result person
has no books assigned to them.  If they do, the page is blank.  However,
if you hit return or refresh the page, everything shows up fine.  If you
view the source, all of the info is there, but it's just not displaying.

Here is the link to the site:

http://tillergroup.com/test/

This person has a book, and therefore produces the problem (on Netscape
4.7):

http://tillergroup.com/test/speaker_full.php?speaker_id=29

This person does not have a book, and the page loads fine without
refreshing:

http://tillergroup.com/test/speaker_full.php?speaker_id=60

The page is huge, so I hate to send the code for the whole page unless
someone wants to see it.

I am desperate for help!

Thanks!!

Amanda