Not sure why things like this are so difficult.  I have an authentication
script which allows users access to certain pages based on their user level.
If they click on a link to go to a page their not allowed to, I want to be
able to just reload the page their on and display a message saying they are
not authorized to view that page - do you think I can get the page to
reload.....I've tried the header thing (but can't because headers are
already sent), I've tried playing around with $PHP_SELF with no luck, I've
looked for javascripts with no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

TIA