Dear Sir

I require a complete installation package if possible.  I am operating
XP Pro, but unfortunately not IIS.  The problems that I have experienced
trying to obtain IIS has made me decide to use Apache as my web server
along with PHP and MySQL.

Please would you provide a direct link that will allow a complete
installation of the three so that I can begin working on my Website?  I
have visited the website and installation page, although a good
advertisement for a complete packageis present there is no way to
download the files.

A second question I have; I have Studio MX (Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX,
Fireworks etc), within a menu there is an option to select PHP pages
(build a PHP page etc)  does this mean that I can design my page in
Dreamweaver then as I would have the installation (as above) I could
then view my pages?

Please advise.  Thankyou for your time.

Kind regards
Daniel Perry