below is what I have currently

<?php if ($HTTP_GET_VARS["id"] == "") {  ?>
its empty
<?php }?>

Now when I change the == to <> I receive the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: id in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\_\users.php on line 103

Why would that not work - In asp it does, but I can't get it workin in php.
If that doesn't make sense, I would like to have an if statement the says,
if HTTP_GET_VARS["id"] is NOT empty then show something else

Thanks for you guy's help and time

--
Tim Haskins

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]