From: Andy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 8:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Help needed

Hi all

Can someone help?
I am new to PHP and need some help, i have tried to build a members only
section to my website but i am finding it very hard.

I get this error when i go to the login page:

Parse error: parse error in /home/.sites/112/site***/web/Members/Login.php
on line 201

But the only thing on line 201 is:
default:

I don't understand?
I get the feeling i will need more help even if someone solves this for me
:o)

Thank you