Red Hat 7.2
P4 2 GHZ
1GB Ram

-Apache
-PHP 4.2
-MySQL

Ensim panel
---------------------------
I am having strange occurrences of people telling me they cannot sign into
their accounts. It happens every now and then, and it happens to anyone --
but not everyone.

I am not sure what this could be a result of. I start to think it's a server
issue. I see no common pattern, they are using either windows 98 or XP with
IE 5 and 6. I personally run XP and have the same setup as some of these
that report trouble signing in. If they try to sign in later, they get in
fine.

I run several sites on this server, and this particular site is high
traffic. My other site has just about 30 members and I have had not a single
complain in 6 months. So I'm baffled.

The hour of the day varies,as well. There's no regular or common pattern
that I can see. Could it be from an issue with Apache, MySQl and PHP? Maybe
it is even an issue with PHP sessions.

I wondered if anyone else has heard of or experienced something similar. If
so, have you figured out what is causing this? Have you found a workaround?

Thanks!

--
Nicole