From: Alec Wallis
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 11:54 AM
Subject: [PHP] imap mail() problems

Hi

I am experiencing problems with the mail functions, in that I can not send emails to
multiple addresses in the to field, or send Cc's.  The multiple addresses show up in
the email when it arrives to the first email address, but the other copies never
arrive.

The code I use is:

mail($strTo, $strSubject, $strBody, $header);

with the optional header fields being:

$header = "Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]";

Any ideas welcome

Cheers