From: "Mario Soto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Alec Wallis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] imap mail() problems

Try first to take off the \r char on the string. It worked very good for me
using only the \n to send more headers. Other is to put the address into
angle bracets (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) and in this way you can use a name on the
server (read some rfc's, it will be helpful if you're using email often in
php programs; begin reading the 822). Other is try to send one message at
the time. Remember that you can une more than once the mail() function on
the program. Other, chech if your SMTP server allow to send CC and BCC
messages. Some ones for security reasons don't let you to do that. Other add
the CC address to $strSubject separated with a semi colon and still use the
CC extra header.

Greetings, and my best wishes.

Mario Soto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]