Hello,

I'm trying to use a calendare script to select a date in another form. I got the
calendar working and I've got it all working except one bit of error.

I'm repeating a table field to get all these items into a table. Each row of the table
has it's own text field where the user can type in when they want the item to be
delivered. That's where the calendar comes in. It opens a new window, displays the
calendar, and that's that. The problem I'm having is when the user click the date,
they get an error, one of those "Expected ] on line whatever."

I can see what the problem is. Since I repeat the form field, I made the field's name
delivery[item_id] and item_id is replaced with the item's id currently being
displayed. I need to keep this array so, how can I fix this error? I tried doing the
\[ trick since that works with apostrpohes but it didn't seem to work. Any help would
be great!

Here's my javascript link code for each day of the month in the calendar script:

        print "<a href=\"#\"
onClick=\"window.opener.document.".$HTTP_GET_VARS['name'].".date.value='$y-$m-$d';\">$d</a>";

$HTTP_GET_VARS['name'] holds the text field name, ie delivery[3322ffds]. If I replace
the name either order in the text field and as the variable I pass in the URL it works
fine.

I'm not yours, so why should I be sincere about it,
Stephen Craton
Senior Executive Web Developer
Mophus.com, Inc.