  From: Petre Agenbag
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 12:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [PHP] Variables don't pass... *sniff*

  Sorry, I missunderstood your question about backwards compatible.

  YES, accessing your variables this way ($_POST[] etc), IS backwards
  compatibel, ie, they are placed in those arrays anyways, BUT, the method
  is not backwards compatible to older versions of PHP, there the arrays
  were called $HTTP_GET_VARS or something similarly unlike $_GET...