Have you tried searching the list archives?  I'm pretty sure I answered this
one with a strtotime() solution not that long ago, but it wasn't the most
intuitively obvious way to do it.  If you can't find that post, let me know
and I'll see if I can dig it out of my Outbox archive.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]