If it's a preference it's a bad one.  Have register globals set to ON is one
way of leaving your script open to being exploitable.  I would suggest that
if you really need to use that code then either modify it or write something
from scratch and use that code as a guide line.

search php.net for register globals and the warnings associated with it.

Bobby
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----