Hello,

  I am having some problem in sendmail using this code.

 $MP = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -f  [EMAIL PROTECTED]";

i am running this program in one of the server not in the main server..

actually mail will go from this server to  mainserver which will
deliver the mails outside..but using this server only internal mails will
go..if i send mail using this code mails will go from this server id not
by main server id name..because of this outside mails are bouncing back..

Can any one pls tell me where is the problem ??

Is there any configuration need to do for this ??

Regards,
Uma