It's a bit large the concept "not working". The code seems OK but I can't tested or
help you because I can't see what it should do. If I register the my_email by hand it
will enter to the do_session_crap() ... if not I don't get anything. When you are
registering the my_email and how do you get the datas ... I need more to help you .

Cristian MARIN
InterAKT Online (www.interakt.ro)
+4021 411 2610
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "Ryan A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Hi,
  Heres the code (very simple stuff) but not working:

  if(session_is_registered('my_email')){}
   else{
     do_session_crap();
   }